ILAGO’s Fall general membership meeting is this Monday, November 19th at Pacific University in Forest Grove, from 1:00-5:00pm in the Schauermann Conference Room within the Library. (see announcement with agenda below).
Jen, the ILAGO Technology Officer, is arranging an option to attend virtually using GoogleHangouts. We haven’t used GoogleHangouts for this before, so fingers crossed!
GoogleHangout Instructions from Jen
You will need:
1. access to audio (mic + speakers or headset) or audio and video
2. a google account
Before the Meeting (ASAP):
- send your google account address to my gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org. I will reply to your message from my gmail account
- Add my gmail account (email@example.com) to a Google+ circle.
Day of the Meeting:
1. Login to your Google account. 2. Navigate to Google+. 3. Look for the “hangouts” icon on the left sidebar (may be under more). 4. You should see me, Jen, “hanging out.” Join!
Email me (Jen) with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org) email@example.com; on behalf of; Jen Klaudinyi firstname.lastname@example.org
ILAGO Meeting Announcement Hello ILAGO members,
I’d like to invite any interested members of the ILAGO list to our Fall meeting on November 19 in Forest Grove, sponsored by the Pacific University Library. We will be meeting from 1:00-5:00 in the Schauermann Conference Room within the Library. On the agenda:
– sharing of IL news and activities
– IL/Library advocacy
– review of the IL charter
– planning for the Spring IL Summit
Please feel free to share this invitation with others who you think might be interested.
While I’ve had a chance to chat over the phone and skype with some ILAGO folks over the past couple of weeks, it will be very nice to have some face-to-face conversation for once. I look forward to seeing you there!
Bryan Miyagishima, Linn-Benton Community College Library, ILAGO Chair