- Chair (responsible for finances)
- Past Chair (plans IL Summit)
- K-12 Representative (optional)
- Community College Rep
- University Rep
- Facilitate Fall meeting & IL Summit Planning;
- Act on IL related issues between meetings (i.e. letters, advocacy, etc.)
- Open- membership defined by subscription to the ILAGO listserv
- Join ILAGO listserv, participate in IL discussions
- Vote in board elections – ballot distributed via listserv
- Invited to Fall meeting
- Report – what’s going on at your institution?
- Bring materials to share/maybe post on ILAGO website
- Discuss & set agenda for the year
- Take information from ILAGO meetings back to home institution
- Volunteer for ILAGO projects as needed and desired (including Summit planning)
- Attend IL Summit, volunteer at IL Summit
- Lead and/or facilitate discussions/work groups/presentations at spring Summit based on year’s agenda.
The Fall meeting could be centered around administration (open discussion of the state of IL in Oregon; budget report, if needed; other items that people submit ahead of time to add to the agenda, etc.) and kick-off for planning the next IL Summit, where non-board folks have the opportunity to volunteer to help and/or host the summit.